It is not over till God said. The Lords Prophetic Words of Knowledge and Wisdom:



To my brothers and sisters,

It is not over till God said. As you read Gods word within my post, you will get revelation and understanding of how our God -

Jehovah-Jireh, Jehovah-Rapha, Jehovah-Shammah, Jehovah-Nissi, Jehovah-Tsidkenu, Jehovah-Makeddesh, 
Jehovah-Ra’ah, Jehovah-Shalom, Jehovah-Gibbowr, Jehovah-Elohim, Jehovah-Sabbaoth, Jehovah-Issuwz, 
Jehovah-Hoseenu, El-Shaddai, El-Elyon, El-Olam, El-Roy, Yeshuah Ha Mashiach works:

Please do not underestimate how Powerful, Great and Glorious our Father God is.

Exodus 9:15‭-‬16 AMPC

For by now I could have put forth My hand and have struck you and your people with pestilence, and you would have been cut off from the earth.

But for this very purpose have I let you live, that I might show you My power, and that My name may be declared throughout all the earth. [Rom. 9:17-24.]

Exodus 10:1‭-‬2 AMP

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh, for I have hardened his heart and the heart of his servants [making them determined and unresponsive], so that I may exhibit My signs [of divine power] among them, and that you may recount and explain in the hearing of your son, and your grandson, what I have done [repeatedly] to make a mockery of the Egyptians—My signs [of divine power] which I have done among them—so that you may know [without any doubt] and recognize [clearly] that I am the Lord .”

Exodus 14:4 NLT

And once again I will harden Pharaoh’s heart, and he will chase after you. I have planned this in order to display my glory through Pharaoh and his whole army. After this the Egyptians will know that I am the Lord !” So the Israelites camped there as they were told.

Exodus 14:15‭-‬18 AMP

The Lord said to Moses, “Why do you cry to Me? Tell the sons of Israel to move forward [toward the sea]. 

As for you, lift up your staff and stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it, so that the sons of Israel may go through the middle of the sea on dry land. 

As for Me, hear this: I will harden the hearts of the Egyptians, and they will go in [the sea] after them; and I will be glorified and honored through Pharaoh and all his army, and his war-chariots and his horsemen. 

And the Egyptians shall know [without any doubt] and acknowledge that I am the Lord , when I am glorified and honored through Pharaoh, through his war-chariots and his charioteers.”

Exodus 14:21‭-‬24 AMP

Then Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord swept the sea back by a strong east wind all that night and turned the seabed into dry land, and the waters were divided. 

The Israelites went into the middle of the sea on dry land, and the waters formed a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 

Then the Egyptians pursued them into the middle of the sea, even all Pharaoh’s horses, his war-chariots and his charioteers. 

So it happened at the early morning watch [before dawn], that the Lord looked down on the army of the Egyptians through the pillar of fire and cloud and put them in a state of confusion.

Exodus 14:28‭-‬31 AMP

The waters returned and covered the chariots and the charioteers, and all the army of Pharaoh that had gone into the sea after them; not even one of them survived. 

But the Israelites walked on dry land in the middle of the sea, and the waters formed a wall to them on their right hand and on their left. 

The Lord saved Israel that day from the hand of the Egyptians, and Israel saw the Egyptians [lying] dead on the seashore. 

When Israel saw the great power which the Lord had used against the Egyptians, they feared the Lord [with reverence and awe-filled respect], and they believed in the Lord, and in His servant Moses.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

If any of the above scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

God spoke these words to me on the 
17th August 2020:

'Hang on to me for dear life. It's going to be a bumpy ride. Hang on to me and don't fall.
I have you, my child'


Then on the 25th September 2020, God spoke these words to me.

'Hold true to my words my child'


Please click on the above links for encouraging scriptures I used for Gods words.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for videos, children books etc:


Petition to pray for our leaders
(Latest YouTube video)

 
Thank you and God Bless you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: