'Let me lead you into all truth.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:


'Let me lead you into all truth'

The Lord is asking you to believe and follow him into all truth. He wants to lead you to where you need to go. 

Now is the time to prepare yourself for the journey. 

Jesus is our light to the truth!

Psalms 18:19‭-‬21 NLT

19. He led me to a place of safety; he rescued me because he delights in me. 
20. The Lord rewarded me for doing right; he restored me because of my innocence. 21. For I have kept the ways of the Lord; I have not turned from my God to follow evil.

Psalms 25:4‭-‬5 NLT

4. Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. 5. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

John 12:35‭-‬36 AMP

35. So Jesus said to them, “The Light is among you [only] a little while longer. Walk while you have the Light [keep on living by it], so that darkness will not overtake you. He who walks in the darkness does not know where he is going [he is drifting aimlessly]. 36. While you have the Light, believe and trust in the Light [have faith in it, hold on to it, rely on it], so that you may become sons of Light [being filled with Light as followers of God].”  Jesus said these things, and then He left and hid Himself from them.

John 12:44‭-‬46 AMP

44. But Jesus loudly declared, “The one who believes and trusts in Me does not believe [only] in Me but [also believes] in Him who sent Me.  45. And whoever sees Me sees the One who sent Me.
46. I have come as Light into the world, so that everyone who believes and trusts in Me [as Savior—all those who anchor their hope in Me and rely on the truth of My message] will not continue to live in darkness.

Psalms 43:3‭-‬5 NLT

3. Send out your light and your truth; let them guide me. Let them lead me to your holy mountain, to the place where you live.
4. There I will go to the altar of God, to God—the source of all my joy. I will praise you with my harp, O God, my God! 
5. Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again— my Savior and my God!

Psalms 23:2‭-‬3 AMP

2. He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still and quiet waters. 
3. He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.

Psalms 139:23‭-‬24 AMP

23. Search me [thoroughly], O God, and know my heart; Test me and know my anxious thoughts;  24. And see if there is any wicked or hurtful way in me, And lead me in the everlasting way.

John 8:31‭-‬32 AMP

31. So Jesus was saying to the Jews who had believed Him, “If you abide in My word [continually obeying My teachings and living in accordance with them, then] you are truly My disciples. 32. And you will know the truth [regarding salvation], and the truth will set you free [from the penalty of sin].”

Psalms 145:17‭-‬18 NLT

17. The Lord is righteous in everything he does; he is filled with kindness. 
18. The Lord is close to all who call on him, yes, to all who call on him in truth.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use. For further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for my YouTube videos and my children books.


Thank you and God-bless you and your family.

#JesusReveals #Godpromises #GodProtectsUs #JehovahJireh #Godswordistruth #Godsplan #Propheticword #Godsknowledge #GodBlessYou #Jesuslovesyou #ElShaddai #Godpromises 




















Comments

  1. Thanks Sis, may God control bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: