Don't give up my child, keep going....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

 


Don't give up my child, keep going. 
I'm here with you, every step of the way. 
All you have to do is call me and I will come.


Psalms 23:3‭-‬4 TPT

That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me pathways to God’s pleasure and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name. 

Lord, even when your path takes me through the valley of deepest darkness, fear will never conquer me, for you already have! You remain close to me and lead me through it all the way. Your authority is my strength and my peace. The comfort of your love takes away my fear. I’ll never be lonely, for you are near.

Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 AMP

For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord , ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 

Then you will call on Me and you will come and pray to Me, and I will hear [your voice] and I will listen to you. 

Then [with a deep longing] you will seek Me and require Me [as a vital necessity] and [you will] find Me when you search for Me with all your heart.

Romans 8:25‭-‬26 TPT

So because our hope is set on what is yet to be seen, we patiently keep on waiting for its fulfillment.

And in a similar way, the Holy Spirit takes hold of us in our human frailty to empower us in our weakness. For example, at times we don’t even know how to pray, or know the best things to ask for. But the Holy Spirit rises up within us to super-intercede on our behalf, pleading to God with emotional sighs too deep for words.

Galatians 6:9 NIV

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Galatians 6:10 AMP

So then, while we [as individual believers] have the opportunity, let us do good to all people [not only being helpful, but also doing that which promotes their spiritual well-being], and especially [be a blessing] to those of the household of faith (born-again believers).

Mark 10:27 AMP

Looking at them, Jesus said, “With people [as far as it depends on them] it is impossible, but not with God; for all things are possible with God.”

Philippians 4:13 AMP

I can do all things [which He has called me to do] through Him who strengthens and empowers me [to fulfill His purpose—I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses me with inner strength and confident peace.]

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.


Comments

  1. I was definitely enlightened on the Word of God and Blessed by it, thank you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen 🙏🏽
    God Bless you and your family Sharon.❤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: