Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

 


Don't be lonely my child.
I will place the right people around you, at the right time.
My timing is perfect, always remember that.


Psalms 16:5 TPT

Lord, I have chosen you alone as my inheritance. You are my prize, my pleasure, and my portion. I leave my destiny and its timing in your hands.

2 Thessalonians 1:2 TPT

May God’s delightful grace and peace rest upon you.

Psalms 68:5‭-‬6 TPT

To the fatherless he is a father. To the widow he is a champion friend. To the lonely he makes them part of a family. To the prisoners he leads into prosperity until they sing for joy. This is our Holy God in his Holy Place! But for the rebels there is heartache and despair.

1 Timothy 5:8 TPT

For if a believer fails to provide for their own relatives when they are in need, they have compromised their convictions of faith and need to be corrected , for they are living worse than the unbelievers.

2 Thessalonians 1:5 TPT

All of this proves that God’s judgment is always perfect and is intended to make you worthy of inheriting the kingdom of God, which is why you are going through these troubles.

Proverbs 27:17 AMP

As iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens [and influences] another [through discussion].

Peter 5:7 AMP

Casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].

Psalm 25:16 AMPC 

[Lord] turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. 

Proverbs 18:24 AMP 

The man of too many friends [chosen indiscriminately] will be broken in pieces and come to ruin, But there is a [true, loving] friend who [is reliable and] sticks closer than a brother. 

Mark 1:2‭-‬3 TPT

It starts with Isaiah the prophet, who wrote: Listen! I am sending my messenger ahead of you and he will prepare your way! 

He is a thunderous voice of one who shouts in the wilderness: “Prepare your hearts for the coming of the Lord Yahweh, and clear a straight path inside your hearts for him!”

Isaiah 49:8 NLT

This is what the Lord says: “At just the right time, I will respond to you. On the day of salvation I will help you. I will protect you and give you to the people as my covenant with them. Through you I will reestablish the land of Israel and assign it to its own people again.

In Jesus Name, Amen

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.


Comments

  1. Thanks Rebecca, just what I needed. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen!

      The Lord always knows what we need. How great is our God.🙏🏽

      Delete
  2. Thanks Rebecca. Appreciate the Word. God's continual blessing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: