'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 

'Hold true to my words, my child.'

Psalms 33:4 TPT

For God’s Word is something to sing about! He is true to his promises, his word can be trusted, and everything he does is reliable and right.

Proverbs 4:4‭-‬5 AMP

He taught me and said to me, “Let your heart hold fast my words; Keep my commandments and live.  

Get [skillful and godly] wisdom! Acquire understanding [actively seek spiritual discernment, mature comprehension, and logical interpretation]! Do not forget nor turn away from the words of my mouth.

Psalms 119:160‭-‬162 TPT

The sum total of all your words adds up to absolute truth, and every one of your righteous decrees is everlasting. 

The powerful elite have persecuted me without a cause, but my heart trembles in awe because of your miracle-words.

Your promises are the source of my bubbling joy; the revelation of your word thrills me like one who has discovered hidden treasure.

John 17:17‭-‬19 NLT

Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. 

Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world.  

And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth.

2 Corinthians 6:6-7‭ NLT

We prove ourselves by our purity, our understanding, our patience, our kindness, by the Holy Spirit within us, and by our sincere love. 

We faithfully preach the truth. God’s power is working in us. We use the weapons of righteousness in the right hand for attack and the left hand for defense.

Jeremiah 1:9‭-‬10 AMP

Then the Lord stretched out His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me, “Behold (hear Me), I have put My words in your mouth.  

See, I have appointed you this day over the nations and over the kingdoms, To uproot and break down, To destroy and to overthrow, To build and to plant.”

Philippians 2:16‭-‬18 NLT

Hold firmly to the word of life; then, on the day of Christ’s return, I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless. 

But I will rejoice even if I lose my life, pouring it out like a liquid offering to God, just like your faithful service is an offering to God. And I want all of you to share that joy. 

Yes, you should rejoice, and I will share your joy.

Proverbs 8:6‭-‬9 TPT

The meaning of my words will release within you revelation for you to reign in life. My lyrics will empower you to live by what is right. 

For everything I say is unquestionably true, and I refuse to endure the lies of lawlessness— my words will never lead you astray.

All the declarations of my mouth can be trusted; they contain no twisted logic or perversion of the truth. 

All my words are clear and straightforward to everyone who possesses spiritual understanding. If you have an open mind, you will receive revelation-knowledge.

John 15:7‭-‬8 AMP

If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.

My Father is glorified and honored by this, when you bear much fruit, and prove yourselves to be My [true] disciples.

In Jesus name, Amen.

If any of the above scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for videos, children books etc:



Thank you and God Bless you.







Comments

  1. Great post which as always stated - encouraging. However there were two scriptures really resonated with me:

    'Your promises are the source of my bubbling joy; the revelation of your word thrills me like one who has discovered hidden treasure.'

    Psalms 119:162. Ponder on this verse as a statement. Simply put this is how we want to feel every moment of the day but some how we let little aspects of life (doubt) chip away and distort this truth. As a reminder do not allow the adversary to steel your joy.

    And secondly,

    '...I will be proud that I did not run the race in vain and that my work was not useless.'

    The later part of the verse Philippians 2:16. 'All men' want to know that they have worked diligently, done well and achieved greatly both in the flesh and in the spirit. No one enters into battle with the intension to loose. This was a clear reminder that we must do our part and play our role. It's never going to be easy, but when you reach the end and look back you will know in your heart you put in your all and did not hold back anything from the Father.

    As I said, great post Rebecca, -encouraging.

    Thank you.



    ReplyDelete
  2. To God be the glory. You blessed me today. 🌺🦋Proud of your journey🌺🦋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement: