Sleep Soundly My Child - Prophetic Words of Encouragement: 

 


Trusting in the Lord:


Proverbs 3:24 NLT 

You can go to bed without fear; you will lie down and sleep soundly. 


Sleep soundly my child, I have so much more I want to share with you. Stay focused purely on me and to where I am leading you. 

You will not be disappointed with what I have for you.

Sleep peacefully my child I love your sense of peace and tranquility. I want to be part of your every move. You are my hands and feet.

I want to free you, so you can fly high above the sky.

Arise my child, it's time......

For further teaching and encouragement please read Proverbs chapter 3.

www.iamrmorgan.com 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: