'I want to free my child, so they fly above the sky like an eagle'  The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 


'I want to free my child, so they can fly above the sky like an eagle' 

The Lord is saying he wants to free some of you from your bondage, worries, pain and setbacks, so you can fly like an eagle and be free! 

Do not allow the enemy to steal your joy, you have to keep moving forward and never give up; Jehovah-Jireh has so much more for you.

Isaiah 40:31 AMP

31. But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired.

1 Timothy 2:8‭-‬9 NLT

8. In every place of worship, I want men to pray with holy hands lifted up to God, free from anger and controversy. 
9. And I want women to be modest in their appearance. They should wear decent and appropriate clothing and not draw attention to themselves by the way they fix their hair or by wearing gold or pearls or expensive clothes.

Romans 6:17‭-‬18 AMP 

17. But thank God that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient with all your heart to the standard of teaching in which you were instructed and to which you were committed. 
18. And having been set free from sin, you have become the slaves of righteousness [of conformity to God’s will and purpose]. 

1 Corinthians 7:31‭-‬32 NLT

31. Those who use the things of the world should not become attached to them. For this world as we know it will soon pass away. 
32. I want you to be free from the concerns of this life. An unmarried man can spend his time doing the Lord’s work and thinking how to please him.

Exodus 6:6‭-‬7 NLT 

6.“Therefore, say to the people of Israel: ‘I am the Lord. I will free you from your oppression and will rescue you from your slavery in Egypt. I will redeem you with a powerful arm and great acts of judgment. 
7. I will claim you as my own people, and I will be your God. Then you will know that I am the Lord your God who has freed you from your oppression in Egypt. 

Proverbs 4:20‭-‬23 AMP

20. My son, pay attention to my words and be willing to learn; Open your ears to my sayings. 
21. Do not let them escape from your sight; Keep them in the center of your heart. 
22. For they are life to those who find them, And healing and health to all their flesh. 
23. Watch over your heart with all diligence, For from it flow the springs of life.

Romans 16:19‭-‬20 AMP

19. For the report of your obedience has reached everyone, so that I rejoice over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil. 
20. The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The [wonderful] grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use. For further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for my YouTube videos and my children books.


Thank you and God-bless you and your family.

#JesusReveals #Godpromises #GodProtectsUs #JehovahJireh #Godswordistruth #Godsplan #Propheticword #Godsknowledge #GodBlessYou #Jesuslovesyou



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: