'Unplug your ears my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:


'Unplug your ears my child.'

Isaiah 35:4-5 NLT

4. Say to those with fearful hearts, “Be strong, and do not fear, for your God is coming to destroy your enemies. He is coming to save you.” 5. And when he comes, he will open the eyes of the blind and unplug the ears of the deaf. 

Isaiah 35:8 NLT

8. And a great road will go through that once deserted land. It will be named the Highway of Holiness. Evil-minded people will never travel on it. It will be only for those who walk in God’s ways; fools will never walk there. 

In Jesus Name, Amen. 

Please meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use.  For further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for my YouTube videos and my children books.


Thank you and God-bless you and your family.

#JesusReveals #Godpromises #GodProtectsUs #JehovahJireh #godswordistruth #godsplan #propheticword #godsknowledge #GodBlessYou #Jesuslovesyou

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: