'Stay grounded and do not falter my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 


'Stay grounded and do not falter my child.'


Ephesians 6:14-17 AMP

14. So stand firm and hold your ground, having tightened the wide band of truth (personal integrity, moral courage) around your waist and having put on the breastplate of righteousness (an upright heart), 15. and having strapped on your feet the gospel of peace in preparation [to face the enemy with firm-footed stability and the readiness produced by the good news]. 16. Above all, lift up the [protective] shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17. And take the helmet of salvation , and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

Psalms 26:12 NLT

12. Now I stand on solid ground, and I will publicly praise the Lord.

Isaiah 42:1‭-‬4 NLT

1. Look at my servant, whom I strengthen. He is my chosen one, who pleases me. I have put my Spirit upon him. He will bring justice to the nations. 2. He will not shout or raise his voice in public. 3. He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. He will bring justice to all who have been wronged. 4. He will not falter or lose heart until justice prevails throughout the earth. Even distant lands beyond the sea will wait for his instruction.”

Psalms 66:7‭-‬9 TPT

7. In his great and mighty power he rules forever, watching over every movement of every nation. So beware, rebel lands; he knows how to humble you! Pause in his presence 8. Praise God, all you peoples. Praise him everywhere and let everyone know you love him! 9.There’s no doubt about it; God holds our lives safely in his hands. He’s the one who keeps us faithfully following him.

Romans 12:1‭-‬2 AMP

1. Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies [dedicating all of yourselves, set apart] as a living sacrifice, holy and well-pleasing to God, which is your rational (logical, intelligent) act of worship. 2. And do not be conformed to this world [any longer with its superficial values and customs], but be transformed and progressively changed [as you mature spiritually] by the renewing of your mind [focusing on godly values and ethical attitudes], so that you may prove [for yourselves] what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect [in His plan and purpose for you].

In Jesus Name, Amen.

I would like to encourage you to look up the definition of keywords you do not understand. This will help enlarge your understanding of the scriptures as you grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

If any of the above scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for videos, children books etc:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: