'I  will use you to fulfil my will.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:


'I will use you to fulfil my will.
stay focused my child.'


John 6:37‭-‬40 AMP

37. All that My Father gives Me will come to Me; and the one who comes to Me I will most certainly not cast out [I will never, never reject anyone who follows Me]. 
38.  For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me. 39. This is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that He has given Me I lose nothing, but that I [give new life and] raise it up at the last day. 40. For this is My Father’s will and purpose, that everyone who sees the Son and believes in Him [as Savior] will have eternal life, and I will raise him up [from the dead] on the last day.”

John 14:21‭-‬23 AMP

21. The person who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him [I will make Myself real to him].” 22. Judas (not Iscariot) asked Him, “Lord, what has happened that You are going to reveal Yourself to us and not to the world?” 
23. Jesus answered, “If anyone [really] loves Me, he will keep My word (teaching); and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our dwelling place with him.

Psalms 55:22‭-‬23 AMP

22. Cast your burden on the Lord [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).  23. But You, O God, will bring down the wicked to the pit of destruction; Men of blood and treachery will not live out half their days. But I will [boldly and unwaveringly] trust in You.

Psalms 59:9‭-‬10 NLT

9. You are my strength; I wait for you to rescue me, for you, O God, are my fortress. 10. In his unfailing love, my God will stand with me. He will let me look down in triumph on all my enemies.

Matthew 18:32‭-‬35 NLT

32. Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, ‘You evil servant! 
I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me. 33. Shouldn’t you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’  
34. Then the angry king sent the man to prison to be tortured until he had paid his entire debt. 35. “That’s what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters from your heart.”

Isaiah 26:3‭-‬4 AMP

3. You will keep in perfect and constant peace the one whose mind is steadfast [that is, committed and focused on You—in both inclination and character], Because he trusts and takes refuge in You [with hope and confident expectation]. 4. Trust [confidently] in the Lord forever [He is your fortress, your shield, your banner], For the Lord God is an everlasting Rock [the Rock of Ages].

Colossians 3:2‭-‬3 AMP

2. Set your mind and keep focused habitually on the things above [the heavenly things], not on things that are on the earth [which have only temporal value]. 3. For you died [to this world], and your [new, real] life is hidden with Christ in God.

1 Peter 2:21‭-‬23 NLT

21. For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps. 22. He never sinned, nor ever deceived anyone. 23. He did not retaliate when he was insulted, nor threaten revenge when he suffered. He left his case in the hands of God, who always judges fairly.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-4 AMP

3. For this is the will of God, that you be sanctified [separated and set apart from sin]: that you abstain and back away from sexual immorality; 4. that each of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor [being available for God’s purpose and separated from things profane].

Hebrews 10:36 NLT

36. Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will. Then you will receive all that he has promised.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use. 

For further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

I would like to encourage you also to look up the definition of keywords you do not understand. This will help enlarge your understanding of the scriptures as you grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for my videos and my children books.


Thank you and God-bless you and your family.
 
#JesusReveals #Godpromises #GodProtectsUs #JehovahJireh #godswordistruth #godsplan #propheticword #godsknowledge #GodBlessYou #Jesuslovesyou







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: