'I want to surround you with my goodness.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 

'I want to surround you with my goodness.'


Psalms 23:5‭-‬6 NLT

5. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. 6. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.

Exodus 33:17‭-‬19 NLT

17. The Lord replied to Moses, “I will indeed do what you have asked, for I look favorably on you, and I know you by name.” 
18. Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.” 19. The Lord replied,
“I will make all my goodness pass before you, and I will call out my name, Yahweh, before you. For I will show mercy to anyone I choose, and I will show compassion to anyone I choose.

Joshua 24:19‭-‬20 NLT

19. Then Joshua warned the people, “You are not able to serve the Lord, for he is a holy and jealous God. He will not forgive your rebellion and your sins. 20. If you abandon the Lord and serve other gods, he will turn against you and destroy you, even though he has been so good to you.”

Matthew 5:10‭-‬11 AMP

10. “Blessed [comforted by inner peace and God’s love] are those who are persecuted for doing that which is morally right, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven [both now and forever]. 11. “Blessed [morally courageous and spiritually alive with life-joy in God’s goodness] are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil things against you because of [your association with] Me.  

Nehemiah 9:33‭-‬35 NLT

33. Every time you punished us you were being just. We have sinned greatly, and you gave us only what we deserved. 
34. Our kings, leaders, priests, and ancestors did not obey your Law or listen to the warnings in your commands and laws.
35. Even while they had their own kingdom, they did not serve you, though you showered your goodness on them. You gave them a large, fertile land, but they refused to turn from their wickedness.

Psalms 5:11‭-‬12 NLT

11. But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. 12. For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.

Psalms 31:19‭-‬20 AMP

19. How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who [reverently] fear You, Which You have prepared for those who take refuge in You,  Before the sons of man!  20. In the secret place of Your presence You hide them from the plots and conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter (pavilion) from the strife of tongues.

Galatians 5:22‭-‬24 NLT

22. But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23. gentleness, and self-control. There is no law against these things! 24.Those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed the passions and desires of their sinful nature to his cross and crucified them there.

Ephesians 5:8‭-‬10 AMP

8. For once you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord; walk as children of Light [live as those who are native-born to the Light]
9. (for the fruit [the effect, the result] of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth), 10. trying to learn [by experience] what is pleasing to the Lord [and letting your lifestyles be examples of what is most acceptable to Him—your behavior expressing gratitude to God for your salvation].

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use.  For further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

I would like to encourage you also to look up the definition of keywords you do not understand. This will help enlarge your understanding of the scriptures as you grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for my YouTube videos and my children books.


Thank you and God-bless you and your family.

#JesusReveals #Godpromises #GodProtectsUs #JehovahJireh #godswordistruth #godsplan #propheticword #godsknowledge #GodBlessYou #Jesuslovesyou










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: