Gods Loving-kindness.  The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 



'I want to surround you with my Loving-kindness.' 


Psalms 31:13‭-‬16 AMP

For I have heard the slander and whispering of many, Terror is on every side; While they schemed together against me, They plotted to take away my life.  

But as for me, I trust [confidently] in You and Your greatness, O Lord; I said, “You are my God.”  

My times are in Your hands; Rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from those who pursue and persecute me.  

Make Your face shine upon Your servant; Save me in Your lovingkindness.

Psalms 31:20‭-‬21 AMP

In the secret place of Your presence You hide them from the plots and conspiracies of man; You keep them secretly in a shelter (pavilion) from the strife of tongues. 

Blessed be the Lord, For He has shown His marvelous favor and lovingkindness to me [when I was assailed] in a besieged city.

Psalms 57:1‭-‬3 AMP

Be gracious to me, O God, be gracious and merciful to me, For my soul finds shelter and safety in You, And in the shadow of Your wings I will take refuge and be confidently secure Until destruction passes by. 

I will cry to God Most High, Who accomplishes all things on my behalf [for He completes my purpose in His plan]. 

He will send from heaven and save me; He calls to account him who tramples me down. Selah. God will send out His lovingkindness and His truth.

Psalms 117:1-2 AMP

O praise the Lord , all you nations! Praise Him, all you people!

For His lovingkindness prevails over us [and we triumph and overcome through Him], And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord ! (Hallelujah!)

Psalms 143:8‭-‬10 AMP

Let me hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For I trust in You. Teach me the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You. 

Rescue me, O Lord, from my enemies; I take refuge in You.  

Teach me to do Your will [so that I may please You], For You are my God; Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground.

Psalms 69:16‭-‬17 AMP

Answer me, O Lord, for Your lovingkindness is sweet and good and comforting; According to the greatness of Your compassion, turn to me.  

Do not hide Your face from Your servant, For I am in distress; answer me quickly.

Psalms 63:2‭-‬4 AMP

So I have gazed upon You in the sanctuary, To see Your power and Your glory.  

Because Your lovingkindness is better than life, My lips shall praise You.  

So will I bless You as long as I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name.

Psalms 26:2-3 AMP

Examine me, O Lord, and try me; Test my heart and my mind.

For Your lovingkindness is before my eyes, And I have walked [faithfully] in Your truth.

Isaiah 54:8‭-‬10 AMP

In an outburst of wrath I hid My face from you for a moment, But with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” Says the Lord your Redeemer. 

“For this is like the waters of Noah to Me, As I swore [an oath] that the waters of Noah Would not flood the earth again; In the same way I have sworn that I will not be angry with you Nor will I rebuke you.  

For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, Nor will My covenant of peace be shaken,” Says the Lord who has compassion on you.

Psalms 42:8 AMP 

Yet the Lord will command His lovingkindness in the daytime, And in the night His song will be with me, A prayer to the God of my life. 

In Jesus Name, Amen.

I would like to encourage you to look up the definition of keywords you do not understand. This will help enlarge your understanding of the scriptures as you grow in the knowledge of the Lord.

If any of the above scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my website for videos, children books etc:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: