'Never forget you are mine.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement


'Stay true to who I have called you to be. Never forget you are mine.'


Isaiah 43:1 AMP

But now, this is what the Lord, your Creator says, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel, “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you [from captivity]; I have called you by name; you are Mine!

Acts of the Apostles 15:14‭-‬18 NLT

Peter has told you about the time God first visited the Gentiles to take from them a people for himself. 

And this conversion of Gentiles is exactly what the prophets predicted. As it is written: 

‘Afterward I will return and restore the fallen house of David. I will rebuild its ruins and restore it, so that the rest of humanity might seek the Lord , including the Gentiles— all those I have called to be mine. The Lord has spoken— he who made these things known so long ago.’

1 Timothy 4:14‭-‬15 AMP

Do not neglect the spiritual gift within you, [that special endowment] which was intentionally bestowed on you [by the Holy Spirit] through prophetic utterance when the elders laid their hands on you [at your ordination]. 

Practice and work hard on these things; be absorbed in them [completely occupied in your ministry], so that your progress will be evident to all.

1 Timothy 4:16 NLT

Keep a close watch on how you live and on your teaching. Stay true to what is right for the sake of your own salvation and the salvation of those who hear you.

Philippians 4:1 NLT

Therefore, my dear brothers and sisters, stay true to the Lord. I love you and long to see you, dear friends, for you are my joy and the crown I receive for my work.

1 Corinthians 1:2‭-‬3 NLT

I am writing to God’s church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours. 

May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.

Haggai 1:12‭-‬13 AMPC

Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel and Joshua son of Jehozadak, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people [who had returned from captivity], listened to and obeyed the voice of the Lord their God [not vaguely or partly, but completely, according to] the words of Haggai the prophet, since the Lord their God had sent him, and the people [reverently] feared and [worshipfully] turned to the Lord. 

Then Haggai, the Lord's messenger, spoke the Lord's message to the people saying, I am with you, says the Lord.

John 14:11‭-‬14 TPT

Believe that I live as one with my Father and that my Father lives as one with me—or at least, believe because of the mighty miracles I have done. 

“I tell you this timeless truth: The person who follows me in faith, believing in me, will do the same mighty miracles that I do—even greater miracles than these because I go to be with my Father! 

For I will do whatever you ask me to do when you ask me in my name. And that is how the Son will show what the Father is really like and bring glory to him.  

Ask me anything in my name, and I will do it for you!”

Proverbs 3:1‭-‬3 TPT

My child, if you truly want a long and satisfying life, never forget the things that I’ve taught you. Follow closely every truth that I’ve given you. Then you will have a full, rewarding life. 

Hold on to loyal love and don’t let go, and be faithful to all that you’ve been taught. Let your life be shaped by integrity, with truth written upon your heart.

John 17:6‭-‬10 AMP

“I have manifested Your name [and revealed Your very self, Your real self] to the people whom You have given Me out of the world; they were Yours and You gave them to Me, and they have kept and obeyed Your word.  

Now [at last] they know [with confident assurance] that all You have given Me is from You [it is really and truly Yours]. 

For the words which You gave Me I have given them; and they received and accepted them and truly understood [with confident assurance] that I came from You [from Your presence], and they believed [without any doubt] that You sent Me. 

I pray for them; I do not pray for the world, but for those You have given Me, because they belong to You;  and all things that are Mine are Yours, and [all things that are] Yours are Mine; and I am glorified in them.

Hosea 2:20 NLT

I will be faithful to you and make you mine, and you will finally know me as the Lord.

Matthew 10:37-39 NLT

"If you love your father or mother more than you love me, you are not worthy of being mine; or if you love your son or daughter more than me, you are not worthy of being mine.

If you refuse to take up your cross and follow me, you are not worthy of being mine.  

If you cling to your life, you will lose it; but if you give up your life for me, you will find it."

Psalms 119:93‭-‬94 TPT

I can never forget the profound revelations you’ve taught me, for they have kept me alive more than once. 

Lord, I’m all yours, and you are my Savior; I have sought to live my life pleasing to you.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

If any of the scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my YouTube videos:

YOU ARE ENOUGH: 


TIME FOR YOUR EYES TO BE UNVEILED:


Please check out my website:
 
www.iamrmorgan.com

'Thank you and God Bless you.'








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: