'I am leading you into the light.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:



'Do not be scared my child, I am leading you into the light.'


Psalms 119:105‭-‬107 NLT

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

I’ve promised it once, and I’ll promise it again: I will obey your righteous regulations.

I have suffered much, O Lord; restore my life again as you promised.

Job 36:15‭-‬18 NLT

But by means of their suffering, he rescues those who suffer. For he gets their attention through adversity. 

"God is leading you away from danger, Job, to a place free from distress. He is setting your table with the best food. 

But you are obsessed with whether the godless will be judged. Don’t worry, judgment and justice will be upheld. 

But watch out, or you may be seduced by wealth. Don’t let yourself be bribed into sin."

1 Peter 2:9‭-‬10 TPT

But you are God’s chosen treasure—priests who are kings, a spiritual “nation” set apart as God’s devoted ones. He called you out of darkness to experience his marvelous light, and now he claims you as his very own. He did this so that you would broadcast his glorious wonders throughout the world. 

For at one time you were not God’s people, but now you are. At one time you knew nothing of God’s mercy, because you hadn’t received it yet, but now you are drenched with it!

Psalms 66:7‭-‬12 TPT 

In his great and mighty power he rules forever, watching over every movement of every nation. So beware, rebel lands; he knows how to humble you! Pause in his presence Praise God, all you peoples. Praise him everywhere and let everyone know you love him!

There’s no doubt about it; God holds our lives safely in his hands. He’s the one who keeps us faithfully following him.
O Lord, we have passed through your fire; like precious metal made pure, you’ve proved us, perfected us, and made us holy.

You’ve captured us, ensnared us in your net. Then, like prisoners, you placed chains around our necks. 

You’ve allowed our enemies to prevail against us. We’ve passed through fire and flood, yet in the end you always bring us out better than we were before, saturated with your goodness.

Psalms 43:2‭-‬4 AMP

For You are the God of my strength [my stronghold—in whom I take refuge]; why have You rejected me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?

O send out Your light and Your truth, let them lead me; Let them bring me to Your holy hill And to Your dwelling places.

Then I will go to the altar of God, To God, my exceeding joy; With the lyre I will praise You, O God, my God!

Psalms 27:1‭-‬2 TPT

The Lord is my revelation-light to guide me along the way; he’s the source of my salvation to defend me every day. I fear no one! I’ll never turn back and run from you, Lord; surround and protect me. 

When evil ones come to destroy me, they will be the ones who turn back.

Deuteronomy 31:6‭-‬7 NLT

"So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the Lord your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you."

Then Moses called for Joshua, and as all Israel watched, he said to him, “Be strong and courageous! For you will lead these people into the land that the Lord swore to their ancestors he would give them. You are the one who will divide it among them as their grants of land."

Romans 6:22‭-‬23 NLT

But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life. 

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

Proverbs 20:7 AMP

The righteous man who walks in integrity and lives life in accord with his [godly] beliefs— How blessed [happy and spiritually secure] are his children after him [who have his example to follow].

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Whatever scriptures resonate with you, for further teaching please read the entire chapter in the bible.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my YouTube videos:

YOU ARE ENOUGH: 


TIME FOR YOUR EYES TO BE UNVEILED:


Please check out my website:
 
www.iamrmorgan.com

Thank you and God Bless you.

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: