'My child I do not want you to worry; everyday is a new day.'

 


The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

'My child I do not want you to worry; everyday is a new day.
Arise to the beautiful morning,
I have so much to give you today.'

Isaiah 50:4-5 AMP

The Lord God has given Me [His Servant] the tongue of disciples [as One who is taught], That I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to listen as a disciple [as One who is taught].

The Lord God has opened My ear, and I have not been rebellious or turned backward.

Psalms 119:132-133 AMP

Turn to me and be gracious to me and show me favor, As is Your way to those who love Your name.

Establish my footsteps in [the way of] Your word; Do not let any human weakness have power over me [causing me to be separated from You].

Psalms 119:147‭-‬149 AMP

I rise before dawn and cry [in prayer] for help; I wait for Your word. 

My eyes anticipate the night watches and I awake before the call of the watchman, That I may meditate on Your word.  

Hear my voice according to Your [steadfast] lovingkindness; O Lord, renew and refresh me according to Your ordinances.

Psalms 143:8 TPT

Let the dawning day bring me revelation of your tender, unfailing love. Give me light for my path and teach me, for I trust in you. 

Psalms 143:9 NKJV

Deliver me, O Lord, from my enemies; In You I take shelter.

Psalms 143:10 TPT

I just want to obey all you ask of me. So teach me, Lord, for you are my God. Your gracious Spirit is all I need, so lead me on good paths that are pleasing to you, my one and only God!

Psalms 139:17‭-‬18 TPT

Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me.

Psalms 139:23-24 TPT

God, I invite your searching gaze into my heart. Examine me through and through; find out everything that may be hidden within me. Put me to the test and sift through all my anxious cares. 

See if there is any path of pain I’m walking on, and lead me back to your glorious, everlasting ways— the path that brings me back to you.

Ecclesiastes 11:7 NLT

Light is sweet; how pleasant to see a new day dawning.
 
2 Corinthians 10:5‭-‬6 AMP

We are destroying sophisticated arguments and every exalted and proud thing that sets itself up against the [true] knowledge of God, and we are taking every thought and purpose captive to the obedience of Christ, being ready to punish every act of disobedience, when your own obedience [as a church] is complete.

Psalms 37:1‭-‬2 NLT

Don’t worry about the wicked or envy those who do wrong. 

For like grass, they soon fade away. Like spring flowers, they soon wither.

Psalms 37:3‭-‬6 TPT

Keep trusting in the Lord and do what is right in his eyes. Fix your heart on the promises of God and you will be secure, feasting on his faithfulness. 

Make God the utmost delight and pleasure of your life, and he will provide for you what you desire the most.

Give God the right to direct your life, and as you trust him along the way you’ll find he pulled it off perfectly! 

He will appear as your righteousness, as sure as the dawning of a new day. He will manifest as your justice, as sure and strong as the noonday sun.

2 Peter 1:19‭-‬21 TPT

And so we have been given the prophetic word—the written message of the prophets, made more reliable and fully validated by the confirming voice of God on the Mount of Transfiguration. And you will continue to do well if you stay focused on it. For this prophetic message is like a piercing light shining in a gloomy place until the dawning of a new day, when the Morning Star rises in your hearts. 

You must understand this at the outset: Interpretation of scriptural prophecy requires the Holy Spirit, for it does not originate from someone’s own imagination. 

No true prophecy comes from human initiative but is inspired by the moving of the Holy Spirit upon those who spoke the message that came from God.

Mark 1:35‭-‬39 TPT

The next morning, Jesus got up long before daylight, left the house while it was dark, and made his way to a secluded place to give himself to prayer. 

Later, Simon and his friends searched for him, and when they finally tracked him down, they told him, “Everyone is looking for you—they want you!” 

Jesus replied, “We have to go on to the surrounding villages so that I can give my message to the people there, for that is my mission.”  

So he went throughout the region of Galilee, preaching in the Jewish synagogues and casting out demons.

Psalms 5:3 NKJV

My voice You shall hear in the morning, 
O Lord; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up.

Psalm 19:1‭-‬2 ESV

The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.  

Day to day pours out speech, and night to night reveals knowledge.

Psalms 30:4‭-‬5 NIV

Sing the praises of the Lord , you his faithful people; praise his holy name. 

For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please comment if you have been encouraged.

Please share with a friend that may need encouragement today.

Please check out my first YouTube video for more encouragement:

YOU ARE ENOUGH: 


Please check out my website:


I have written 2 encouraging children books based on my daughter Alana. 
Both of my books are great for parents, Grandparents etc, to read to their young girls or boys to raise their self-esteem, create positive self-image, family-bond and sibling-bond.

#MummyiLoveYourHair


#AlanaLosesATooth 


Thank you and God Bless you.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: