'Let me surround you with my feathers' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:


'Let me surround you with my feathers; surrounding you with my presence.'

Psalms 5:11‭-‬12 NLT

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice; let them sing joyful praises forever. Spread your protection over them, that all who love your name may be filled with joy. 

For you bless the godly, O Lord; you surround them with your shield of love.

Psalms 91:2‭-‬4 NLT

This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him. 

For he will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease. He will cover you with his feathers. 

He will shelter you with his wings. His faithful promises are your armor and protection.

Psalms 33:20‭-‬21 TPT

The Lord alone is our radiant hope and we trust in him with all our hearts. His wrap-around presence will strengthen us. 

As we trust, we rejoice with an uncontained joy flowing from Yahweh!

Acts 2:28 NIV

'You have made known to me the paths of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence.'

Exodus 33:16-18 NLT

"How will anyone know that you look favorably on me—on me and on your people—if you don’t go with us? For your presence among us sets your people and me apart from all other people on the earth."

The Lord replied to Moses, “I will indeed do what you have asked, for I look favorably on you, and I know you by name.”

Moses responded, “Then show me your glorious presence.”

Psalms 51:11‭ NLT

Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me. 

Psalms 51:12 TPT

Let my passion for life be restored, tasting joy in every breakthrough you bring to me. Hold me close to you with a willing spirit that obeys whatever you say.

Psalms 51:16-17 NLT

You do not desire a sacrifice, or I would offer one. You do not want a burnt offering.

The sacrifice you desire is a broken spirit. You will not reject a broken and repentant heart, O God.

Luke 15:10 AMP

"In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents [that is, changes his inner self—his old way of thinking, regrets past sins, lives his life in a way that proves repentance; and seeks God’s purpose for his life]."

Psalms 17:8‭-‬9 TPT

Protect me from harm; keep an eye on me like you would a child reflected in the twinkling of your eye. Yes, hide me within the shelter of your embrace, under your outstretched wings. 

Protect me there from all my foes. For there are many who surround my soul to completely destroy me.

Psalms 32:7‭-‬10 TPT

Lord, you are my secret hiding place, protecting me from these troubles, surrounding me with songs of gladness! Your joyous shouts of rescue release my breakthrough. Pause in his presence I hear the Lord saying, “I will stay close to you, instructing and guiding you along the pathway for your life. I will advise you along the way and lead you forth with my eyes as your guide. So don’t make it difficult; don’t be stubborn when I take you where you’ve not been before. Don’t make me tug you and pull you along. 
Just come with me!” 

So my conclusion is this: Many are the sorrows and frustrations of those who don’t come clean with God. But when you trust in the Lord for forgiveness, his wrap-around love will surround you.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my YouTube video for more encouragement:

YOU ARE ENOUGH: 


Please check out my website:


I have written 2 encouraging children books based on my daughter Alana. 
Both of my books are great for parents, Grandparents etc, to read to their young girls or boys to raise their self-esteem, create positive self-image, family-bond and sibling-bond.

#MummyiLoveYourHair


#AlanaLosesATooth 


Thank you and God Bless you.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: