'It is you I have chosen.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:


'It is you I have chosen; I have chosen you to move my child.'

Matthew 12:18‭-‬21 NLT

“Look at my Servant, whom I have chosen. He is my Beloved, who pleases me. I will put my Spirit upon him, and he will proclaim justice to the nations. 

He will not fight or shout or raise his voice in public.

He will not crush the weakest reed or put out a flickering candle. Finally he will cause justice to be victorious. 

And his name will be the hope of all the world.”

2 Samuel 3:18 NLT

Now is the time! For the Lord has said, ‘I have chosen David to save my people Israel from the hands of the Philistines and from all their other enemies.

Genesis 24:48‭, ‬50‭-‬52 AMP 

And I bowed down my head and worshiped the Lord , and blessed the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who had led me in the right way to take the daughter of my master’s brother to his son [as a wife]. 

Then Laban and Bethuel answered, “The matter has come from the Lord ; so we dare not speak bad or good [to you about it—we cannot interfere]. 

Rebekah is before you; take her and go, and let her be the wife of your master’s son, as the Lord has spoken.”

When Abraham’s servant heard their words, he bowed himself to the ground [in worship] before the Lord. 

Genesis 25:21‭-‬23 NLT 

Isaac pleaded with the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was unable to have children. The Lord answered Isaac’s prayer, iand Rebekah became pregnant with twins. 

But the two children struggled with each other in her womb. So she went to ask the Lord about it. “Why is this happening to me?” she asked. 

And the Lord told her, “The sons in your womb will become two nations. From the very beginning, the two nations will be rivals. One nation will be stronger than the other; and your older son will serve your younger son.” 

Luke 1:41‭-‬45 AMP 

When Elizabeth heard Mary’s greeting, her baby leaped in her womb; and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit and empowered by Him.

And she exclaimed loudly, “Blessed [worthy to be praised] are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb! 

And how has it happened to me, that the mother of my Lord would come to me? 

For behold, when the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy. 

And blessed [spiritually fortunate and favored by God] is she who believed and confidently trusted that there would be a fulfillment of the things that were spoken to her [by the angel sent] from the Lord.” 

Luke 1:46‭-‬49 AMP 

And Mary said, "My soul magnifies and exalts the Lord, And my spirit has rejoiced in God my Savior. 

For He has looked [with loving care] on the humble state of His maidservant; For behold, from now on all generations will count me blessed and happy and favored by God! 

For He who is mighty has done great things for me; And holy is His name [to be worshiped in His purity, majesty, and glory].

Luke 1:67‭-‬70 NLT

Then his father, Zechariah, was filled with the Holy Spirit and gave this prophecy: 

“Praise the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has visited and redeemed his people. He has sent us a mighty Savior from the royal line of his servant David, just as he promised through his holy prophets long ago.  

Luke 1:76‭-‬79 NLT 

“And you, my little son, will be called the prophet of the Most High, because you will prepare the way for the Lord. 

You will tell his people how to find salvation through forgiveness of their sins. 

Because of God’s tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, 
to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace.” 

1 Timothy 2:1‭-‬7 NLT

I urge you, first of all, to pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf, and give thanks for them. 

Pray this way for kings and all who are in authority so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives marked by godliness and dignity.

This is good and pleases God our Savior, who wants everyone to be saved and to understand the truth. 

For, there is one God and one Mediator who can reconcile God and humanity—the man Christ Jesus. 

He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. This is the message God gave to the world at just the right time. 

And I have been chosen as a preacher and apostle to teach the Gentiles this message about faith and truth. I’m not exaggerating—just telling the truth.

Deuteronomy 14:2 AMP

For you are a holy people [set apart] to the Lord your God; and the Lord has chosen you out of all the peoples who are on the earth to be a people for His own possession.

Haggai 2:23 AMP

On that day,’ declares the Lord of hosts, ‘I will take you, Zerubbabel, the son of Shealtiel, My servant,’ declares the Lord , ‘and I will make you [through the Messiah, your descendant] like a signet ring, for I have chosen you [as the one with whom to renew My covenant to David’s line],’ ” declares the Lord of hosts.

1 Chronicles 28:6‭-‬7 AMPC

And He said to me, Solomon your son shall build My house and My courts, for I have chosen him to be My son, and I will be his father. I will establish his kingdom forever if he loyally and continuously obeys My commandments and My ordinances, as he does today.

Exodus 31:1‭-‬2 NLT

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Look, I have specifically chosen Bezalel son of Uri, grandson of Hur, of the tribe of Judah.

Exodus 31:3‭-‬5 AMP

I have filled him with the Spirit of God in wisdom and skill, in understanding and intelligence, in knowledge, and in all kinds of craftsmanship, to make artistic designs for work in gold, in silver, and in bronze, and in the cutting of stones for settings, and in the carving of wood, to work in all kinds of craftsmanship.

Exodus 31:6 NLT

'And I have personally appointed Oholiab son of Ahisamach, of the tribe of Dan, to be his assistant. Moreover, I have given special skill to all the gifted craftsmen so they can make all the things I have commanded you to make.'

Proverbs 4:25‭-‬27 TPT

Set your gaze on the path before you. With fixed purpose, looking straight ahead, ignore life’s distractions. 

Watch where you’re going! Stick to the path of truth, and the road will be safe and smooth before you. 

Don’t allow yourself to be sidetracked for even a moment or take the detour that leads to darkness.

John 13:18 TPT

'I don’t refer to all of you when I tell you these things, for I know the ones I’ve chosen—to fulfill the Scripture that says, ‘The one who shared supper with me treacherously betrays me.'

John 13:19 AMPC

I tell you this now before it occurs, so that when it does take place you may be persuaded and believe that I am He [Who I say I am–the Christ, the Anointed One, the Messiah].

John 13:20 TPT

“Listen to this timeless truth: whoever receives the messenger I send receives me, and the one who receives me receives the Father who sent me.”

Acts of the Apostles 13:47 NLT

For the Lord gave us this command when he said, 
'I have made you a light to the Gentiles, to bring salvation to the farthest corners of the earth.'

Acts 13:48-49 AMPC

And when the Gentiles heard this, they rejoiced and glorified (praised and gave thanks for) the Word of God; and as many as were destined (appointed and ordained) to eternal life believed (adhered to, trusted in, and relied on Jesus as the Christ and their Savior).

And so the Word of the Lord [concerning eternal salvation through Christ] scattered and spread throughout the whole region.

Romans 8:28‭-‬30 NLT 

And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.  

For God knew his people in advance, and he chose them to become like his Son, so that his Son would be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters. 

And having chosen them, he called them to come to him. And having called them, he gave them right standing with himself. And having given them right standing, he gave them his glory. 

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please comment if you have been encouraged.

Please share with a friend that may need encouragement today.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.
























Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: