'I will carry you to the next level.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:

 



As I was writing my post, the Lord gave me a message:

I pray you receive this in love.

'I want to carry you to the next level. Allow me to cleanse and wash you from within.  I want you to be ready for who I have called you to be.  Given all the time you have been away from your home-country: Are you closer to my Son Jesus? Do you know the purpose I have placed within you?' 

For some of us God is going to bring us back to our home-country to do our purpose, and for some of us we will remain where God has placed us to do our purpose. For others he will take us to a new land to do our purpose and fulfil his will.' 
Brothers and Sisters, Our life is already written; all we need to do is fall into alignment with God.          

Psalms 139:16 NIV 

Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. 

Please read my post below and meditate on the scriptures I have been led by the Holy Spirit to use. Collectively they will give you insight into God’s message and your own revelation. 

With this Prophetic word please take it to the Lord in prayer. 

Are you ready? 

The time is near...... 

Thank you and God Bless you. 

Psalms 45:17 NLT

I will bring honor to your name in every generation. Therefore, the nations will praise you forever and ever.

Jeremiah 23:1‭-‬4 NLT

“What sorrow awaits the leaders of my people—the shepherds of my sheep—for they have destroyed and scattered the very ones they were expected to care for,” says the Lord. 

Therefore, this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says to these shepherds: “Instead of caring for my flock and leading them to safety, you have deserted them and driven them to destruction. Now I will pour out judgment on you for the evil you have done to them.

But I will gather together the remnant of my flock from the countries where I have driven them. I will bring them back to their own sheepfold, and they will be fruitful and increase in number.

Then I will appoint responsible shepherds who will care for them, and they will never be afraid again. Not a single one will be lost or missing. I, the Lord , have spoken!

Isaiah 46:3‭-‬4 NKJV

“Listen to Me, O house of Jacob, And all the remnant of the house of Israel, Who have been upheld by Me from birth, Who have been carried from the womb: 

Even to your old age, I am He, And even to gray hairs I will carry you! I have made, and I will bear; Even I will carry, and will deliver you.

Jeremiah 32:36‭-‬42 NLT

“Now I want to say something more about this city. You have been saying, ‘It will fall to the king of Babylon through war, famine, and disease.’ But this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says:

I will certainly bring my people back again from all the countries where I will scatter them in my fury. I will bring them back to this very city and let them live in peace and safety.

They will be my people, and I will be their God. 

And I will give them one heart and one purpose: to worship me forever, for their own good and for the good of all their descendants. 

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them: I will never stop doing good for them. I will put a desire in their hearts to worship me, and they will never leave me.

I will find joy doing good for them and will faithfully and wholeheartedly replant them in this land.

“This is what the Lord says: Just as I have brought all these calamities on them, so I will do all the good I have promised them.

1 Peter 5:6 NLT

So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will lift you up in honor.

1 Peter 5:7 AMP

Casting all your cares [all your anxieties, all your worries, and all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares about you [with deepest affection, and watches over you very carefully].

2 Kings 5:8‭-‬10 NLT

But when Elisha, the man of God, heard that the king of Israel had torn his clothes in dismay, he sent this message to him: “Why are you so upset? Send Naaman to me, and he will learn that there is a true prophet here in Israel.”

So Naaman went with his horses and chariots and waited at the door of Elisha’s house. 

But Elisha sent a messenger out to him with this message: “Go and wash yourself seven times in the Jordan River. Then your skin will be restored, and you will be healed of your leprosy.”

Matthew 23:25‭-‬26 TPT

“Great sorrow awaits you religious scholars and Pharisees—frauds and imposters! You are like one who will only wipe clean the outside of a cup or bowl, leaving the inside filthy. You are foolish to ignore the greed and self-indulgence that live like germs within you.

You are blind and deaf to your evil. Shouldn’t the one who cleans the outside also be concerned with cleaning the inside? You need to have more than clean dishes; you need clean hearts!

Psalms 51:7‭, ‬10‭-‬11 NLT

Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 

Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

Do not banish me from your presence, and don’t take your Holy Spirit from me.

John 4:13‭-‬14 AMP

Jesus answered her, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again. 

But whoever drinks the water that I give him will never be thirsty again. But the water that I give him will become in him a spring of water [satisfying his thirst for God] welling up [continually flowing, bubbling within him] to eternal life.”

Ephesians 5:24‭-‬28 AMP

But as the church is subject to Christ, so also wives should be subject to their husbands in everything [respecting both their position as protector and their responsibility to God as head of the house]. 

Husbands, love your wives [seek the highest good for her and surround her with a caring, unselfish love], just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself up for her, so that He might sanctify the church, having cleansed her by the washing of water with the word [of God], so that [in turn] He might present the church to Himself in glorious splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that she would be holy [set apart for God] and blameless. 

Even so husbands should and are morally obligated to love their own wives as [being in a sense] their own bodies. He who loves his own wife loves himself.

Ezekiel 36:24‭-‬27 AMP

For I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land.

Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your uncleanness and from all your idols. 

Moreover, I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you, and I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh.

I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statutes, and you will keep My ordinances and do them.

Acts 2:38‭-‬39 AMPC

And Peter answered them, Repent (change your views and purpose to accept the will of God in your inner selves instead of rejecting it) and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of and release from your sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. 

For the promise [of the Holy Spirit] is to and for you and your children, and to and for all that are far away, [even] to and for as many as the Lord our God invites and bids to come to Himself. [Isa. 57:19; Joel 2:32.]

James (Jacob) 4:8‭-‬9 TPT

Move your heart closer and closer to God, and he will come even closer to you. But make sure you cleanse your life, you sinners, and keep your heart pure and stop doubting.

Feel the pain of your sin, be sorrowful and weep! Let your joking around be turned into mourning and your joy into deep humiliation.

James 4:‬10 AMP

Humble yourselves [with an attitude of repentance and insignificance] in the presence of the Lord, and He will exalt you [He will lift you up, He will give you purpose].

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please comment if you have been encouraged.

Please share with a friend that may need encouragement today.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: