'Drink my child; spend more time with me.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement:



'Drink my child; spend more time with me.'

Matthew 26:26‭-‬28 TPT

As they ate, Jesus took the bread and blessed it and broke it and gave it to his disciples. He said to them, “This is my body. Eat it.”  

Then taking the cup of wine and giving praises to the Father, he entered into covenant with them, saying, “This is my blood. Each of you must drink it in fulfillment of the covenant. 

For this is the blood that seals the new covenant. It will be poured out for many for the complete forgiveness of sins.

Matthew 26:29 AMPC

I say to you, I shall not drink again of this fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it with you new and of superior quality in My Father's kingdom.

John 4:13‭-‬14 TPT

Jesus answered, “If you drink from Jacob’s well you’ll be thirsty again and again, but if anyone drinks the living water I give them, they will never thirst again and will be forever satisfied! For when you drink the water I give you it becomes a gushing fountain  of the Holy Spirit, springing up and flooding you with endless life!”

Mark 9:30‭-‬31 NLT

Leaving that region, they traveled through Galilee. Jesus didn’t want anyone to know he was there, for he wanted to spend more time with his disciples and teach them. He said to them, “The Son of Man is going to be betrayed into the hands of his enemies. He will be killed, but three days later he will rise from the dead.”

Judges 16:28 NLT

Then Samson prayed to the Lord , “Sovereign Lord, remember me again.
O God, please strengthen me just one more time. With one blow let me pay back the Philistines for the loss of my two eyes.”

Isaiah 66:10‭-‬13 NIV

“Rejoice with Jerusalem and be glad for her, all you who love her; rejoice greatly with her, all you who mourn over her. 

For you will nurse and be satisfied at her comforting breasts; you will drink deeply and delight in her overflowing abundance.” 

For this is what the Lord says: “I will extend peace to her like a river, and the wealth of nations like a flooding stream; you will nurse and be carried on her arm and dandled on her knees. 

As a mother comforts her child, so will I comfort you; and you will be comforted over Jerusalem.”

Jeremiah 2:29‭-‬32 NLT

Why do you accuse me of doing wrong? You are the ones who have rebelled,” says the Lord. 

“I have punished your children, but they did not respond to my discipline. You yourselves have killed your prophets as a lion kills its prey. 

“O my people, listen to the words of the Lord! Have I been like a desert to Israel? Have I been to them a land of darkness? Why then do my people say, ‘At last we are free from God! We don’t need him anymore!’ 

Does a young woman forget her jewelry, or a bride her wedding dress? Yet for years on end my people have forgotten me.

Matthew 14:22‭-‬23 TPT

As soon as the people were fed, Jesus told his disciples to get into their boat and to go to the other side of the lake while he stayed behind to dismiss the people.

After the crowds dispersed, Jesus went up into the hills to pray. And as night fell he was there praying alone with God.

Ephesians 5:15‭-‬16 AMP

Therefore see that you walk carefully [living life with honor, purpose, and courage; shunning those who tolerate and enable evil], not as the unwise, but as wise [sensible, intelligent, discerning people], making the very most of your time [on earth, recognizing and taking advantage of each opportunity and using it with wisdom and diligence], because the days are [filled with] evil.

Luke 6:12‭-‬13 AMP

Now at this time Jesus went off to the mountain to pray, and He spent the whole night in prayer to God. 

When day came, He called His disciples and selected twelve of them, whom He also named apostles (special messengers, personally chosen representatives):

1 Samuel 1:19‭-‬20 AMP

The family got up early the next morning, worshiped before the Lord, and returned to their home in Ramah. Elkanah knew Hannah his wife, and the Lord remembered her [prayer].

It came about in due time, after Hannah had conceived, that she gave birth to a son; she named him Samuel, saying, “Because I have asked for him from the Lord.”

1 Samuel 3:8 AMP

So the Lord called Samuel a third time. And he stood and went to Eli and said, “Here I am, for you did call me.” Then Eli understood that it was the Lord [who was] calling the boy.

Zephaniah 2:1-3 AMP

Gather yourselves together [in repentance], yes, gather [in submission], O nation without shame,  Before the decree takes effect [and the time for repentance is lost]— The day passes like the chaff [whirled by the wind]— Before the burning and fierce anger of the Lord comes upon you, Before the day of the wrath of the Lord comes upon you.

Seek the Lord [search diligently for Him and regard Him as the foremost necessity of your life], All you humble of the land Who have practiced His ordinances and have kept His commandments; Seek righteousness, seek humility [regard them as vital]. Perhaps you will be hidden [and pardoned and rescued] In the day of the Lord ’s anger.

1 Peter 2:1‭-‬6 TPT

So abandon every form of evil, deceit, hypocrisy, feelings of jealousy and slander.

In the same way that nursing infants cry for milk, you must intensely crave the pure spiritual milk of God’s Word. For this “milk” will cause you to grow into maturity, fully nourished and strong for life— especially now that you have had a taste of the goodness of the Lord Jehovah and have experienced his kindness. 

So keep coming to him who is the Living Stone—though he was rejected and discarded by men but chosen by God and is priceless in God’s sight. 

Come and be his “living stones” who are continually being assembled into a sanctuary for God. For now you serve as holy priests, offering up spiritual sacrifices that he readily accepts through Jesus Christ.

For it says in Scripture: Look! I lay a cornerstone in Zion, a chosen and priceless stone! And whoever believes in him will certainly not be disappointed.

Psalms 27:14 TPT

Here’s what I’ve learned through it all: Don’t give up; don’t be impatient; be entwined as one with the Lord. Be brave and courageous, and never lose hope. Yes, keep on waiting—for he will never disappoint you!

In Jesus name, Amen. 

Please comment and share if you have been encouraged or you have a testimony to share.

Please check out my YouTube video for more encouragement:

YOU ARE ENOUGH: 


Please check out my website:


I have written 2 encouraging children books based on my daughter Alana. 
Both of my books are great for parents, Grandparents etc, to read to their young girls or boys to raise their self-esteem, create positive 
self-image, family-bond and sibling-bond.

#MummyiLoveYourHair


#AlanaLosesATooth 


Thank you and God Bless you.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: