What I have for you is golden....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Knowledge And Wisdom:




What I have for you is everything my child. 
Always be open to receive. 
What I have for you is golden.


Psalms 16:6‭-‬7 TPT

Your pleasant path leads me to pleasant places. I’m overwhelmed by the privileges that come with following you, for you have given me the best! 

The way you counsel and correct me makes me praise you more, for your whispers in the night give me wisdom, showing me what to do next.

Psalms 23:5‭-‬6 TPT

You become my delicious feast even when my enemies dare to fight. You anoint me with the fragrance of your Holy Spirit; you give me all I can drink of you until my heart overflows. 

So why would I fear the future? For your goodness and love pursue me all the days of my life. Then afterward, when my life is through, I’ll return to your glorious presence to be forever with you!

Deuteronomy 14:2 NLT 

You have been set apart as holy to the Lord your God, and he has chosen you from all the nations of the earth to be his own special treasure. 

Proverbs 4:12‭-‬13 TPT

Your progress will have no limits when you come along with me, and you will never stumble as you walk along the way. 

So receive my correction no matter how hard it is to swallow, for wisdom will snap you back into place— her words will be invigorating life to you.

Proverbs 3:13‭-‬15 TPT

Those who find true wisdom obtain the tools for understanding, the proper way to live, for they will have a fountain of blessing pouring into their lives. To gain the riches of wisdom is far greater than gaining the wealth of the world. 

As wisdom increases, a great treasure is imparted, greater than many bars of refined gold. 

It is a more valuable commodity than gold and gemstones, for there is nothing you desire that could compare to her.

Proverbs 3:18 NLT

Wisdom is a tree of life to those who embrace her; happy are those who hold her tightly.

Matthew 7:7‭ TPT

Ask, and the gift is yours. Seek, and you’ll discover. Knock, and the door will be opened for you.  

Colossians 3:23‭-‬24 TPT

Put your heart and soul into every activity you do, as though you are doing it for the Lord himself and not merely for others. 

For we know that we will receive a reward, an inheritance from the Lord, as we serve the Lord Yahweh, the Anointed One!

1 John 2:27 AMP

As for you, the anointing [the special gift, the preparation] which you received from Him remains [permanently] in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you. But just as His anointing teaches you [giving you insight through the presence of the Holy Spirit] about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as His anointing has taught you, you must remain in Him [being rooted in Him, knit to Him].

Psalms 16:5 NLT

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: