Pick me my child.....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Knowledge And Wisdom:

 


Pick me my child.
I Blessed you with the freedom of free will. 
Pick wisely.


Luke 9:24‭ TPT

For if you choose self-sacrifice, giving up your lives for my glory, you will embark on a discovery of more and more of true life. But if you choose to keep your lives for yourselves, you will lose what you try to keep.  

Proverbs 3:11‭-‬12 AMP

My son, do not reject or take lightly the discipline of the Lord [learn from your mistakes and the testing that comes from His correction through discipline]; Nor despise His rebuke.

For those whom the Lord loves He corrects, Even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.

Galatians 5:9‭ TPT

Don’t you know that when you allow even a little lie into your heart, it can permeate your entire belief system?

Galatians 5:10 NLT

I am trusting the Lord to keep you from believing false teachings. God will judge that person, whoever he is, who has been confusing you.

Galatians 5:12‭-‬13 TPT

To tell you the truth, I am so disgusted with all your agitators—I wish they would go even further and cut off their legalistic influence from your lives! 

Beloved ones, God has called us to live a life of freedom in the Holy Spirit. But don’t view this wonderful freedom as an opportunity to set up a base of operations in the natural realm. Freedom means that we become so completely free of self-indulgence that we become servants of one another, expressing love in all we do.

2 Peter 3:8‭-‬9 NLT

But you must not forget this one thing, dear friends: A day is like a thousand years to the Lord, and a thousand years is like a day. 

The Lord isn’t really being slow about his promise, as some people think. No, he is being patient for your sake. He does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants everyone to repent.

John 7:16‭-‬17 TPT

So Jesus responded, “I don’t teach my own ideas, but the truth revealed to me by the One who sent me. 

If you want to test my teachings and discover where I received them, first be passionate to do God’s will, and then you will be able to discern if my teachings are from the heart of God or from my own opinions.

Proverbs 4:10‭-‬12 TPT

My son, if you will take the time to stop and listen to me and embrace what I say, you will live a long and happy life full of understanding in every way.

I have taken you by the hand in wisdom’s ways, pointing you to the path of integrity.

Your progress will have no limits when you come along with me, and you will never stumble as you walk along the way.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: