Keep focused to what I am telling you... The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:



Keep focused to what I am telling you. Hear me my child.


Revelation 3:20‭-‬22 AMPC

Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears and listens to and heeds My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will eat with him, and he [will eat] with Me. 

He who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant him to sit beside Me on My throne, as I Myself overcame (was victorious) and sat down beside My Father on His throne. 

He who is able to hear, let him listen to and heed what the [Holy] Spirit says to the assemblies (churches).  

Philippians 4:6‭-‬8 TPT

Don’t be pulled in different directions or worried about a thing. Be saturated in prayer throughout each day, offering your faith-filled requests before God with overflowing gratitude. Tell him every detail of your life, then God’s wonderful peace that transcends human understanding, will make the answers known to you through Jesus Christ.

So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always.

Romans 8:5‭-‬7 TPT

Those who are motivated by the flesh only pursue what benefits themselves. But those who live by the impulses of the Holy Spirit are motivated to pursue spiritual realities. 

For the mind-set of the flesh is death, but the mind-set controlled by the Spirit finds life and peace.

In fact, the mind-set focused on the flesh fights God’s plan and refuses to submit to his direction, because it cannot! 

Proverbs 16:1‭-‬4 AMPC

THE PLANS of the mind and orderly thinking belong to man, but from the Lord comes the [wise] answer of the tongue.

All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs the spirits (the thoughts and intents of the heart). [I Sam. 16:7; Heb. 4:12.] 

Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed.

The Lord has made everything [to accommodate itself and contribute] to its own end and His own purpose–even the wicked [are fitted for their role] for the day of calamity and evil.

Proverbs 23:17 AMP

Do not let your heart envy sinners [who live godless lives and have no hope of salvation], But [continue to] live in the [reverent, worshipful] fear of the Lord day by day.

Proverbs 23:18-19 TPT

Your future is bright and filled with a living hope that will never fade away. 

As you listen to me, my beloved child, you will grow in wisdom and your heart will be drawn into understanding, which will empower you to make right decisions.

Proverbs 4:10 AMP

Hear, my son, and accept my sayings, And the years of your life will be many.

Proverbs 4:11 AMPC

I have taught you in the way of skillful and godly Wisdom [which is comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God]; I have led you in paths of uprightness.

Proverbs 8:32‭-‬35 TPT

So listen, my sons and daughters, to everything I tell you, for nothing will bring you more joy than following my ways. 

Listen to my counsel, for my instruction will enlighten you. You’ll be wise not to ignore it.

If you wait at wisdom’s doorway, longing to hear a word for every day, joy will break forth within you as you listen for what I’ll say.

For the fountain of life pours into you every time that you find me, and this is the secret of growing in the delight and the favor of the Lord.

In Jesus Name, Amen

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: