I want you to be free......The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

 



Keep going my child, it's the only way to be free.
I want you to be free, so I can use you.


Galatians 5:13‭-‬14 TPT

Beloved ones, God has called us to live a life of freedom in the Holy Spirit. But don’t view this wonderful freedom as an opportunity to set up a base of operations in the natural realm. Freedom means that we become so completely free of self-indulgence that we become servants of one another, expressing love in all we do. 

For love completes the laws of God. All of the law can be summarized in one grand statement: “Demonstrate love to your neighbor, even as you care for and love yourself.”

1 Peter 2:16‭-‬17 NLT

For you are free, yet you are God’s slaves, so don’t use your freedom as an excuse to do evil. 

Respect everyone, and love the family of believers. Fear God, and respect the king.

John 8:31‭-‬32 NLT

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings.  
And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

Psalms 118:5‭-‬6 AMP

Out of my distress I called on the Lord; The Lord answered me and set me free.

The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can [mere] man do to me?

Hebrews 13:5 ESV

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

1 Thessalonians 5:18‭-‬19 TPT

And in the midst of everything be always giving thanks, for this is God’s perfect plan for you in Christ Jesus. 

Never restrain or put out the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Revelation 3:19‭ TPT

All those I dearly love I unmask and train. So repent and be eager to pursue what is right.  

Romans 6:22‭-‬23 NLT

But now you are free from the power of sin and have become slaves of God. Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life. 

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord.

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: