I want to take you on a journey.... The Lords Prophetic Words Of Knowledge And Wisdom:

 



I want to take you on a journey my child. 
Are you ready?


3 John 1:5‭-‬8 TPT

My beloved friend, I commend you for your demonstration of faithful love by all that you have done for the brothers on their journey, even though they were strangers at the time. 

They have shared publicly with the congregation about the beautiful acts of love you have shown them. Now, if you would be so kind, send them on their way with a generous gift, in a manner that would honor God.

You see, it was their passion for the glory of the name of Christ that launched them out, and they’ve not accepted financial support from unbelievers. 

They are deserving of all the support we can give them, because through our giving we can partner with them for the truth.

Ezra 8:21‭-‬23 AMP

Then I proclaimed a fast there at the river Ahava, so that we might humble ourselves before our God to seek from Him a safe journey for us, our children, and all our possessions. 

For I was ashamed to request troops and horsemen from the king to protect us from the enemy along the way, because we had told the king, “The hand of our God is favorable toward all those who seek Him, but His power and His anger are against all those who abandon (turn away from) Him.” 

So we fasted and sought [help from] our God concerning this [matter], and He heard our plea.

Proverbs 22:6 AMP

Train up a child in the way he should go [teaching him to seek God’s wisdom and will for his abilities and talents], even when he is old he will not depart from it.

Psalms 23:3‭-‬4 AMP

He refreshes and restores my soul (life); He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. 

Even though I walk through the [sunless] valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod [to protect] and Your staff [to guide], they comfort and console me.

Psalms 91:9‭-‬12 TPT

When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. How then could evil prevail against us or disease infect us? 

God sends angels with special orders to protect you wherever you go, defending you from all harm. 

If you walk into a trap, they’ll be there for you and keep you from stumbling.

Psalms 119:105‭-‬106 TPT

Truth’s shining light guides me in my choices and decisions; the revelation of your word makes my pathway clear. 

To live my life by your righteous rules has been my holy and lifelong commitment.

Judges 18:5‭-‬6 NKJV

So they said to him, “Please inquire of God, that we may know whether the journey on which we go will be prosperous.” 

And the priest said to them, “Go in peace. The presence of the Lord  be with you on your way.”

Genesis 12:1‭-‬2 AMP

Now [in Haran] the Lord had said to Abram, “Go away from your country, and from your relatives and from your father’s house, to the land which I will show you; and I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you [abundantly], and make your name great (exalted, distinguished); and you shall be a blessing [a source of great good to others].

In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: