Don't go back to what you have always done...The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

 

Don't go back to what you have always done. 
I want to take you deeper.


Luke 9:61‭-‬62 TPT

Still another said to him, “Lord, I want to follow you too. But first let me go home and say good-bye to my entire family.” 

Jesus responded, “Why do you keep looking backward to your past and have second thoughts about following me? When you turn back you are useless to God’s kingdom realm.”

1 Peter 1:13 AMP

So prepare your minds for action, be completely sober [in spirit—steadfast, self-disciplined, spiritually and morally alert], fix your hope completely on the grace [of God] that is coming to you when Jesus Christ is revealed.  

Peter 1:14 NLT 

So you must live as God’s obedient children. Don’t slip back into your old ways of living to satisfy your own desires. You didn’t know any better then. 

1 Peter 1:15‭-‬16 AMP 

But like the Holy One who called you, be holy yourselves in all your conduct [be set apart from the world by your godly character and moral courage]; because it is written, “You shall be holy (set apart), for I am holy.” 

Proverbs 4:25‭ TPT

Set your gaze on the path before you. With fixed purpose, looking straight ahead, ignore life’s distractions.

Romans 6:6 NLT

We know that our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin.

Galatians 5:1 TPT

Let me be clear, the Anointed One has set us free—not partially, but completely and wonderfully free! We must always cherish this truth and stubbornly refuse to go back into the bondage of our past.

Galatians 6:1 NLT

Dear brothers and sisters, if another believer is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the right path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.

Philippians 3:13‭-‬16 NLT

No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead,

I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us. 

Let all who are spiritually mature agree on these things. If you disagree on some point, I believe God will make it plain to you. 

But we must hold on to the progress we have already made.

Colossians 1:10 AMP

So that you will walk in a manner worthy of the Lord [displaying admirable character, moral courage, and personal integrity], to [fully] please Him in all things, bearing fruit in every good work and steadily growing in the knowledge of God [with deeper faith, clearer insight and fervent love for His precepts];

John 16:33 TPT

And everything I’ve taught you is so that the peace which is in me will be in you and will give you great confidence as you rest in me. For in this unbelieving world you will experience trouble and sorrows, but you must be courageous, for I have conquered the world!

In Jesus Name, Amen

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:


Thank you and God Bless you.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: