The Lords Prophetic words of knowledge: Focus on me!!



The Lords Prophetic words of knowledge:

Holy Holy Holy!!
'My people need to hear me and focus on me. It is only me, your Lord who can take you to where you need to go.'

Philippians 3:13-14 TPT

I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead.

I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus.

Psalms 99:9 NLT

Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy mountain in Jerusalem, for the Lord our God is holy!

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Please check out my website:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: