The Lords Prophetic words of knowledge: Come to me All, who Love me!






The Lords Prophetic words of knowledge:

'Let the Holy Spirit lead you into real Love. Your Father's Love brings so much comfort.
Come to me All, who Love me.'

Galatians 5:22‭- TPT
The fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine love in all its varied expressions: joy that overflows , peace that subdues , patience that endures , kindness in action , a life full of virtue, faith that prevails , gentleness of heart , and strength of spirit.

Psalms 94:19 TPT
Whenever my busy thoughts were out of control, the soothing comfort of your presence calmed me down and overwhelmed me with delight.

Psalms 91:14 NLT
The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me. I will protect those who trust in my name.

Proverbs 8:21 TPT
Those who love me gain great wealth and a glorious inheritance, and I will fill their lives with treasures.

1 Corinthians 2:9‭-‬10 AMP
But just as it is written [in Scripture], “Things which the eye has not seen and the ear has not heard , And which have not entered the heart of man , All that God has prepared for those who love Him [who hold Him in affectionate reverence, who obey Him, and who gratefully recognize the benefits that He has bestowed].”  

For God has unveiled them and revealed them to us through the [Holy] Spirit; for the Spirit searches all things [diligently], even [sounding and measuring] the [profound] depths of God [the divine counsels and things far beyond human understanding].

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Please check out my website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: