The Lords Prophetic Vision For The Church: How will you respond?


The Lords Prophetic Vision For The Church:

While praying in the morning on the 10/7/2020, I had a vision of a room with people sitting down on chairs facing the front. The whole room was blue. 
The Holy Spirit then led me to this scripture:

Matthew 22:14 AMP

For many are called (invited, summoned), but few are chosen.”

One of the meanings of the colour blue is revelation and commuion.

The Lord is asking us today 'Are we the many called?
Or the few chosen?'

This is a question we all need to ask ourselves. Our Father will call all of us to walk this journey with him. Fulfil our purposes and be who he has called us to be.
But he will not force us. 

How will you respond to this calling?

Luke 5:27‭-‬28 AMP

After this Jesus went out and noticed a tax collector named Levi (Matthew) sitting at the tax booth; and He said to him, “Follow Me [as My disciple, accepting Me as your Master and Teacher and walking the same path of life that I walk].” And he left everything behind and got up and began to follow Jesus [as His disciple].

Genesis 12:1‭-‬4 AMP

Now [in Haran] the Lord had said to Abram, “Go away from your country, And from your relatives And from your father’s house, To the land which I will show you;  And I will make you a great nation, And I will bless you [abundantly], And make your name great (exalted, distinguished); And you shall be a blessing [a source of great good to others];  And I will bless (do good for, benefit) those who bless you, And I will curse [that is, subject to My wrath and judgment] the one who curses (despises, dishonors, has contempt for) you. And in you all the families (nations) of the earth will be blessed.”  So Abram departed [in faithful obedience] as the Lord had directed him; and Lot [his nephew] left with him. Abram was seventy-five years old when he left Haran.

Romans 8:28 AMP

And we know [with great confidence] that God [who is deeply concerned about us] causes all things to work together [as a plan] for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to His plan and purpose.

Romans 11:16‭ TPT

Since Abraham and the patriarchs are consecrated and set apart for God, so also will their descendants be set apart. If the roots of a tree are holy and set apart for God, so too will be the branches. 

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Please check out my website:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: