The Lords Prophetic Revelation for the church: Trust in God and you will be fine.


The Lords Prophetic Revelation for the church:

On the 9/7/2020 I had a vision where I was walking confidently across a zip line. As I got half way across, I slipped and was holding onto the zip line with my hands, (hanging on for dear life). I did not feel scared at first, but then I realised, I was very high up. 
Thoughts started to run through my mind. 'If I drop! I could die. How am I going to get out of this?' Fear struck me and the vision ended.

I asked the Holy Spirit what this vision meant and he said:

'Trust in God and you will be fine. God is who you trust more, than what you are doing.'

I got the revelation that; we must trust in the Lord wholeheartedly. We should never sacrifice our relationship with Him for our ministry, purpose, work(s), gift(s) and so forth. God comes first always!

The Holy Spirit then led me to the following scriptures:

Psalms 55:22 AMP

Cast your burden on the Lord [release it] and He will sustain and uphold you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken (slip, fall, fail).

Proverbs 3:5 TPT

Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own opinions. With all your heart rely on him to guide you, and he will lead you in every decision you make.

Proverbs 3:6 TPT

Become intimate with him in whatever you do, and he will lead you wherever you go.

Proverbs 3:7 TPT

Don’t think for a moment that you know it all, for wisdom comes when you adore him with undivided devotion and avoid everything that’s wrong.

Proverbs 3:8 TPT

Then you will find the healing refreshment your body and spirit long for.

Proverbs 3:9 TPT

Glorify God with all your wealth, honoring him with your very best, with every increase that comes to you.

Proverbs 3:10 TPT

Then every dimension of your life will overflow with blessings from an uncontainable source of inner joy!

Psalms 25:21 TPT

Your perfection and faithfulness are my bodyguards, for you are my hope and I trust in you as my only protection.

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Please check out my website 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: