Prophetic words of knowledge: Inner healing is what we all need.


Prophetic words of knowledge:

Through shame, brings inner healing! 

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Isaiah 50:7 NIV
Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, I will not be disgraced. Therefore have I set my face like flint, and I know I will not be put to shame.

Isaiah 61:7 NIV
Instead of your shame you will receive a double portion, and instead of disgrace you will rejoice in your inheritance. And so you will inherit a double portion in your land, and everlasting joy will be yours.

Please check out my website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: