Prophetic words of encouragement: I cherish so deeply!



Prophetic words of encouragement:

You are my hand made Jewel my child.
I cherish so deeply, I made you for me.
Open up to me, what I have placed in you.

Psalms 139:17‭-‬18 TPT
Every single moment you are thinking of me! How precious and wonderful to consider that you cherish me constantly in your every thought! O God, your desires toward me are more than the grains of sand on every shore! When I awake each morning, you’re still with me.

Proverbs 3:21-22 NLT
My child, don’t lose sight of common sense and discernment. Hang on to them,
for they will refresh your soul. They are like jewels on a necklace.

Psalms 119:73 TPT
Your very hands have held me and made me who I am; give me more revelation-light so I may learn to please you more.

Please check out my website:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: