Prophetic words of encouragement: Don't give up my child!


Prophetic words of encouragement 

I have so much more for you my child, don't give up searching and knocking. I'm always here for you, ready to push you forward towards your purpose.

In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽

Luke 11:9‭-‬10 TPT
So it is with your prayers. Ask and you’ll receive. Seek and you’ll discover. Knock on heaven’s door, and it will one day open for you. Every persistent person will get what he asks for. Every persistent seeker will discover what he needs. And everyone who knocks persistently will one day find an open door.

Philippians 2:13 AMP
For it is [not your strength, but it is] God who is effectively at work in you, both to will and to work [that is, strengthening, energizing, and creating in you the longing and the ability to fulfill your purpose] for His good pleasure.

Please check out my new website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: