Wake up! It's time to get up my child...The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:



 

Wake up! It's time to get up my child. 
I want to open doors for you; I want your eyes to be unveiled and the Holy Spirit to be activated.
Wake up to your glory; I have so much more I want to bless you with. Meditate on my word and feed your mind. The Holy spirit wants to help you; he needs for you to trust him. God is freeing you from entanglement and wants to mold you into how he sees you.


Psalms 139:14‭-‬16 TPT 

I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex! Everything you do is marvelously breathtaking. It simply amazes me to think about it! How thoroughly you know me, Lord! 

You even formed every bone in my body when you created me in the secret place, carefully, skillfully shaping me from nothing to something. 

You saw who you created me to be before I became me! Before I’d ever seen the light of day, the number of days you planned for me were already recorded in your book. 

Isaiah 64:8 NLT

And yet, O Lord , you are our Father. We are the clay, and you are the potter. We all are formed by your hand.  

John 10:10 TPT

A thief has only one thing in mind—he wants to steal, slaughter, and destroy. But I have come to give you everything in abundance, more than you expect —life in its fullness until you overflow!  

Galatians 5:22 AMP 

But the fruit of the Spirit [the result of His presence within us] is love [unselfish concern for others], joy, [inner] peace, patience [not the ability to wait, but how we act while waiting], kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 

Romans 8:26 TPT 

And in a similar way, the Holy Spirit takes hold of us in our human frailty to empower us in our weakness. For example, at times we don’t even know how to pray, or know the best things to ask for. But the Holy Spirit rises up within us to super-intercede on our behalf, pleading to God with emotional sighs too deep for words. 

 In Jesus Name, Amen.

Please share and comment if you have been encouraged.

Please check out my website:

www.iamrmorgan.com

Thank you and God Bless



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: