Prophetic words of encouragement: My sheep know my voice.πŸ™πŸ½


Prophetic words of encouragement:

Run the other way my child; you are going the wrong way. Don't trust everyone you meet. Not everyone is who you think they are.  Stay close to me, I have blessed you with the gift of discernment.  Don't ignore it, stay strong my child, I am with you. 

Matthew 10:16 NIV
I am sending you out like sheep among wolves.Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 

Philippians 1:9‭-‬10 NIV 
And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ. 

Philipians 1:11 TPT
And you will be filled completely with the fruits of righteousness that are found in Jesus, the Anointed One—bringing great praise and glory to God!

In Jesus Name, AmenπŸ™πŸ½

Please check out my website:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: