Prophetic word of encouragement, for the church.


Prophetic word of encouragement: 

I want my people who can give to give. I want my people who can help to help. Work together and build together as a body of christ. Love each other as I have loved you.  I have blessed you all with different gifts to bless my people. Use what I have given you. 

Proverbs 3:27 NIV
Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. 

Luke 6:36 TPT
Show mercy and compassion for others, just as your heavenly Father overflows with mercy and compassion for all.” 

 In Jesus Name, Amen 🙏🏽 

 24/6/2020  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: