Prophetic vision for the church: I formed you in your mother's womb!


Prophetic vision;

I had a closed vision of a massive wheel, the Holy spirit then led me to: 

Jeremiah 18:3‭-‬4 NIV 
So I went down to the potter’s house, and I saw him working at the wheel. But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him.

Since birth God has been consistently preparing and molding us for our purpose. For some it has been a long exhausting  journey, for others it has been confusing and for a lot of us lonely. 
The Lord says, the time is now! 
For our purpose to be birthed. 
 
Are you ready???  

Are you in position?

Psalms 139:13 NIV 
For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 

Psalms 139:15 TPT 
You even formed every bone in my body when you created me in the secret place, carefully, skillfully shaping me from nothing to something. 

 Proverbs 19:21 TPT 
A person may have many ideas concerning God’s plan for his life, but only the designs of his purpose will succeed in the end. 

The Holy spirit is ready to be activated my brothers and sisters.❤ 

Galatians 5:22‭-‬23 TPT 
The fruit produced by the Holy Spirit within you is divine love in all its varied expressions: 
joy that overflows 
peace that subdues  
patience that endures
kindness in action   
a life full of virtue 
faith that prevails 
gentleness of heart, and strength of spirit. 
Never set the law above these qualities, for they are meant to be limitless.

 In Jesus Name, Amen🙏🏽 

Please check out my new website:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My timing is everything....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

Don't be lonely my child....The Lords Prophetic Words Of Encouragement:

'Hold true to my words my child.' The Lords Prophetic Words of Encouragement: